Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Combine herbs and oil in small bowl.
- Rub mixture on both sides of chicken.
- Heat nonstick grill over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board, let stand 5 min before slicing on a diagonal.
This was really quick and easy to prepare, and full of flavour. I used dried herbs because it was what i had on hand (but I used less than the amounts specified in the recipe)... I would make it that way again in a heartbeat, but I'm also looking forward to trying it with fresh herbs in the future! Thanks.