Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Take Out Tonight
Make and share this Ww 4 Points - Easy Mexican Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add the oil, then add turkey, onion, and seasoning mix.
- Cook, breaking up the turkey with wooden spoon, until browned.
- Stir in tomatoes and water, bring to a boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, over med-high heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, spray another large skillet with nonstick spray and heat on med-high.
- Add one tortilla and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp and golden.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Arrange tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spoon turkey mixture on tortilla.
- Sprinkle each with cheddar, olives and jalapenos.
- Bake until filling is hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minute.
- 4 Points per pizza.
Great flavor, just a couple of comments. The corn tortillas get really tough if you cook them before you assemble the pizza. I suggest softening the tortillas in the microwave only; they will cook in the oven. My husband and I ended up eating them like a taco not a pizza, but the flavor is wonderful and filling-- and LOW in points! The pickled peppers give ALOT of heat, so be warned!