Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From a WW meeting
- 1 (16 ounce) package yellow cake mix (single layer)
- 12 ounces sunkist diet orange soda
- 1 cup canned pineapple, packed in juice
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges in light syrup
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix dry cake mix with diet soda.
- Drain fruit and place in bottom of cake pan.
- Pour the cake mix over the fruit and bake.
- for 35 minute or until done.
- Cut into 12 slices. 4 Points per slice.
Very easy, good cake. I am sure I will be taking this to more than one BBQ this summer!
I can't believe noone has tried this yet. I used a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple and a 15oz can of mandarin oranges. I thought the cake was moist and didn't taste at all like a diet dessert. It was even better the next day.