1/7 Photos of Ww 4 Points - Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
1 hr 10 mins
From ww online. For an extra flavor boost, consider adding a dash of curry powder with the flour and ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork. Bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 3When cool, remove and discard skin; chop potatoes.
- 4Combine sweet potatoes and 3/4 cup of broth in a blender or food processor; blend or process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 5Set potato mixture aside.
- 6Melt margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour and ginger, and then add milk.
- 7Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- 8Cook 1 minute more and then stir in sweet potato mixture and remaining 3/4 cup of broth.
- 9Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
- 10Pour into 4 serving bowls and sprinkle each with 3/4 teaspoon of pecans.
- 114 Points yields about 1 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 717.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g