- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except tortillas.
- Spray one side of tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 mixture onto unsprayed side and fold in half.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, turn and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.