Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW site.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except tortillas.
- Spray one side of tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 mixture onto unsprayed side and fold in half.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, turn and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
This was so easy & fast, great for a weeknight meal :0)
A major hit with the dieters and non-dieters. A definite keeper for my work week rotation. I substituted non-fat whole wheat tortillas and non-fat cheese. Even with the addition of 1 tbs of fat free sour cream on each, the tally only comes to 2 points, using the WW site calculator.
Really great easy recipe! I made it for lunch for me and my little one. Didn't use chopped tomato or green pepper, but will def use tomato next time. I also probably used more cheese than called for, but I'm nursing and pregnant so the extra cheese goes to my babies, right? lol! Thanks for the great easy recipe!