Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 4 Points Crab Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except tortillas.
- Spray one side of tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 mixture onto unsprayed side and fold in half.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, turn and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
This was so easy & fast, great for a weeknight meal :0)
A major hit with the dieters and non-dieters. A definite keeper for my work week rotation. I substituted non-fat whole wheat tortillas and non-fat cheese. Even with the addition of 1 tbs of fat free sour cream on each, the tally only comes to 2 points, using the WW site calculator.
Really great easy recipe! I made it for lunch for me and my little one. Didn't use chopped tomato or green pepper, but will def use tomato next time. I also probably used more cheese than called for, but I'm nursing and pregnant so the extra cheese goes to my babies, right? lol! Thanks for the great easy recipe!