Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From ww online
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 large banana, diced
- 6 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 24 wonton wrappers, half of a 12 oz package
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine banana and chocolate chips; mix gently.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface.
- Drop banana mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal.
- Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar over wontons before serving.
- 4 Points Yields 4 wontons per serving.
I made this recipe, and ended up throwing the whole batch out. I used a ripe banana, and that may have been the problem, but they had a bad taste and were chewy, not crisp.
I am a huge advocate for easy and fun recipes. I have to say that the directions were followed to a T and were really dry and terrible. Instead of making, I might opt to fry the wontons instead. They were made for a dinner party and only saw one plate completely devoured...the rest looked pulled apart but not the slightest bit eaten!
These were so yummy - whole family enjoyed them!!