1/1 Photo of Ww 4 Points - Chinese Chicken Legs
From WW Simply Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2Line bottom of large baking pan with foil.
- 3Combine scallions, bbq sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in large bowl.
- 4Add chicken legs and toss until well coated.
- 5Place chicken in baking pan.
- 6Spoon remaining sauce over chicken.
- 7Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 minute.
- 8Remove foil, continue baking until chicken is browned and cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 20 more minute.
- 9Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Chinese Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 34.1 g