From WW Simply Delicious
Make and share this Ww 4 Points - Chinese Chicken Legs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Line bottom of large baking pan with foil.
- Combine scallions, bbq sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in large bowl.
- Add chicken legs and toss until well coated.
- Place chicken in baking pan.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 minute.
- Remove foil, continue baking until chicken is browned and cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 20 more minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.