Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Simply Delicious
Top Review by yamakarasu
So tasty and easy. It took about 50 minutes for the chicken to finish, but the sauce was still really thin, almost like water. Next time I'd probably remove the chicken and give the sauce more time to thicken, or just use a cornstarch/water mixture to help with that. I forgot the sesame seeds too but I'll just have to remember to add that next time :) Everyone enjoyed it and loved the sauce. Thanks!
- 8 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1⁄4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Line bottom of large baking pan with foil.
- Combine scallions, bbq sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in large bowl.
- Add chicken legs and toss until well coated.
- Place chicken in baking pan.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 minute.
- Remove foil, continue baking until chicken is browned and cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 20 more minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.