Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Cook it Quick
- 1 (11 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 3 tablespoons canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Spread 1/3 cup salsa in bottom of 10x6-inch baking dish.
- Mix chicken, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, the squash, and jalapenos in a bowl.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixtur down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining salsa over tortillas, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until cheese melts, about 20 minute.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup yogurt, sprinkle with cilantro.
- 4 Points for 2 enchiladas.
Sounds fabulous - but it seems worth noting that this recipe was calculated with Points, not PointsPlus. Values have changed! : )