Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From WW Cook It Quick
Make and share this Ww 4 Points - Chicken Bonne Femme (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 2 cups frozen baby onions
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 3⁄4 lb new potato, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 slices turkey bacon, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon or 2 tablespoons mint
- lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine chicken, onions, carrots, potatoes, broth, celery, bacon, bay leaf, thyme, and pepper in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is cooked through, 4-6 hours.
- With slotted spoon, transfer chicken and vegetables to platter.
- Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Skim fat off liquid remaining in crock pot.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Stir in parsley, tarragon, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and veggies.