Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW site.
- 3⁄4 lb scallops
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn kernels
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 medium avocado
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 cups mesclun
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coat a medium non stick skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium-high heat.
- Saute scallops until just opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together corn, pepper, manho, avocado, lumon juice and lime juice.
- Add scallops and toss to combine.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates.
- Top with scallop salad and sprinkle with cilantro.