Ww 4 Points - Buffalo Wings With Blue Cheese Dip
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
- Serve wings with dip and celery on the side.
- 4 Points yields about 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk per serving.