1/2 Photos of Ww 4 Points - Baked Potato Skins
1 hr 20 mins
From Fabulous Fat-Free Cooking. To cut down baking time, you can microwave the scrubbed potatoes for 7 minutes, turning them 4 times for even cooking. Wet the potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until tender. After you've scooped out the potato flesh, save it for another use, such as mashed potatoes or potato pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wash and gently scrub the potatoes but don't dry.
- 3Poke each potatoes several with a fork.
- 4Place at least 4inches apart on the oven rack and bake for 1 hour, or until tender.
- 5Remove from the oven.
- 6Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- 7Set aside for 10 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
- 8With a large spoon, scoop out the potato flesh, leaving a sturdy shell; reserve the flesh for another use.
- 9Using kitchen scissors, cut each skin in half lengthwise. Place the potato skins on a baking sheet.
- 10Coat both sides of each skin with nonstick spray.
- 11Top each with a half slice of cheese. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes, or until the cheese partially melts.
- 12Remove from the oven.
- 13Transfer the skins to a platter.
- 14Top with the sour cream and sprinkle with the ham, green peppers, red peppers, tomatoes, and scallions.
- 15Season to taste with the black pepper.
- 164 Points per serving (4 skins).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Baked Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 98.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cheese