Recipe by mariposa13
From ww online. Looks really yummy!
Top Review by MinnMomof2
Wow! These were really good considering how fairly healthy they were! I took them to a family poker night and they were a hit! A bit putzy but I expected that. I added smidge of nutmeg to the spice mixture and before baking I sprayed with nonstick cooking spray then sprinkled cinnamon sugar over the top. At the poker night someone had brought caramel (for apples) so we drizzled a little on top and mmm! I made a double batch and it ended up making 59 of them. Thanks!!
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 medium apples, McIntosh, peeled, cored and minced
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 wonton wrappers, half of a 12 oz package
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal.
- Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Place wontons on individual plates and sift with powdered sugar.
- Serve with ice cream on the side.
- 4 Points Yields 4 wontons, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of ice cream per serving.