Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from my weight watchers meeting.
- 1 lb ground beef round
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (i.e. Rotel mild)
- Brown the beef and the onion together.
- Drain the grease.
- Stir everything together in a large pot and heat through.
This was very good. I used my own taco seasoning blend and home frozen roma tomatoes. I also drained and rinsed the beans to lessen the sodium. I added 11ounces of V-8 juice to make up for the juices of the beans. I will make this often.
This was ok. Very salty, nothing spectacular. Tastes like chili, not particularly taco-y.