1/13 Photos of Ww 3 Pt. (Weight Watchers) Broccoli Quiche
This is a recipe I came up with because I love broccoli and I like to stick to 3-4 pts for breakfast when I am on Weight Watchers. This quiche and 1 low fat english muffin keep me full until lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or other egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup bisquick low-fat baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli (or spinach)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1Thaw, rinse and drain broccoli.
- 2Put 1/2 of broccoli in 11x7 glass pan sprayed with Pam.
- 3Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 pepper and all of cheese on top of that.
- 4Put remaining broccoli, onion and pepper on top of that.
- 5Blend egg beaters, milk, bisquick, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- 6Pour mixture over broccoli in pan.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cut into 6 pieces when cool.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Pt. (Weight Watchers) Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute
low-fat baking mix