Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another WW favorite!!
Make and share this Ww 3 Pt. Skinny Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs small red potatoes (boiled, cooled, and cut-up)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs or 5 egg whites
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) envelopehidden valley fat-free ranch dressing mix
- Mix the mayo and the dip mix together and toss over the veggies.
- Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
Yum! I am always on the lookout for great Weight Watchers recipes and this one fits the bill. I liked the addition of the Ranch dressing. Used the olive oil based lite mayo and it worked well.
This is a wonderful tasting dish. It's hard to believe it's a WW recipe, so satisfying. Will make this again for sure, thanks for sharing. Made for kittencal's forum recipe tag game.
This is really good tater salad! Very similar to my mom's but with the addition of ranch dressing mix and carrots. I wanted to add carrots to it, but let's just say the bag had been in the fridge too long, ew! But I have no doubt that carrots would add a wonderful added crunch. I too used green onions. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)