Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 3 Points Vegetable Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, quartered
- 6 mushrooms, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small onion, trimemd and quartered
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 2 large egg whites, beaten until stiff
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg and buttermilk.
- Stir into flour mixture.
- By hand or in a food processor, mince together epper, msuhrooms, onion and chives, then add to flour mixture.
- Gently fold in egg whites.
- Season to taste.
- Warm a large, nonstick skillet (coated with cooking spray) over medium heat.
- Drop fritters by heaping tablespoons onto skillet, allowing an inch between fritters.
- Cook 3 minutes to 5 minutes on one side, flip and cook until cooked through (about another 2-3 minutes).
- Points figured about 5 fritters per serving.