Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Cook It Quick
Top Review by LovingLosing
Welcome alternative to baked potatoes loaded with butter! The potato meat mixture is moist and flavorful. Next time I will add salt, pepper, and onions to the mixture before returning it to the potato skins. The flavor can really be jazzed up as needed, or kept plain and simple. Now I don't miss baked potatoes!
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 slices bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler, cover broiler rack with foil.
- Prick potatoes a few times with a fork, place in microwave.
- Cook on high until soft, about 8 min, turning over after 4 minute.
- Let cool 5 minute.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise and scoop potato flesh into med bowl.
- Stir broth into potato flesh.
- Divide between the potato shells, top with bacon and cheese.
- Place on broiler rack and broil until cheese melts, about 5 minute.
- 3 Points for 1 potato shell.