Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Twice Baked Bacon-Cheddar Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler, cover broiler rack with foil.
- Prick potatoes a few times with a fork, place in microwave.
- Cook on high until soft, about 8 min, turning over after 4 minute.
- Let cool 5 minute.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise and scoop potato flesh into med bowl.
- Stir broth into potato flesh.
- Divide between the potato shells, top with bacon and cheese.
- Place on broiler rack and broil until cheese melts, about 5 minute.
- 3 Points for 1 potato shell.
Welcome alternative to baked potatoes loaded with butter! The potato meat mixture is moist and flavorful. Next time I will add salt, pepper, and onions to the mixture before returning it to the potato skins. The flavor can really be jazzed up as needed, or kept plain and simple. Now I don't miss baked potatoes!
soo good! thanks for sharing! this is great since I just started WW again!