Recipe by mariposa13
From ww Online
Top Review by Jim'sKim
I don't write many reviews but this is a recipe after my own heart, healthy, quick and so delicious! Can't believe there has been only 6 reviews since posted in 2005. Loved the yogurt and mayo combo added about a teaspoon of ground ginger instead of root. Also used 2 chicken breasts but kept the other ingredients measurements as written.We love fresh spinach so we used that in place of the romaine and wrapped it all in flour tortillas. DH loved this even though he was skeptical when he saw the ingredients. He said his third bite into it and he knew I had to make this again and again. Thank you for posting such a great recipe!
- 59.14 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 1.23 ml gingerroot
- 170.09 g skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml carrot, grated
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 4.92 ml chopped walnuts
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread, split in half
- 2839.08 ml romaine lettuce, leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ginger and cooked chicken together in a large bowl until chicken is well-coated.
- Stir in grapes, celery, carrots, scallions and chopped walnuts.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Place about 3 romaine lettuce leaves in each pita half.
- Add about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture.
- 3 Points per serving.