1/2 Photos of Ww 3 Points - Super Sandwich Stuffed With Chicken Salad
From ww Online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 1.23 ml gingerroot
- 170.09 g skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml carrot, grated
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 4.92 ml chopped walnuts
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread, split in half
- 2839.08 ml romaine lettuce, leaves
- 1Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ginger and cooked chicken together in a large bowl until chicken is well-coated.
- 2Stir in grapes, celery, carrots, scallions and chopped walnuts.
- 3Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 4Place about 3 romaine lettuce leaves in each pita half.
- 5Add about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture.
- 63 Points per serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Super Sandwich Stuffed With Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g