Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From ww Online
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Super Sandwich Stuffed With Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 1.23 ml gingerroot
- 170.09 g skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml carrot, grated
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 4.92 ml chopped walnuts
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread, split in half
- 2839.08 ml romaine lettuce, leaves
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ginger and cooked chicken together in a large bowl until chicken is well-coated.
- Stir in grapes, celery, carrots, scallions and chopped walnuts.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Place about 3 romaine lettuce leaves in each pita half.
- Add about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture.
- 3 Points per serving.
I don't write many reviews but this is a recipe after my own heart, healthy, quick and so delicious! Can't believe there has been only 6 reviews since posted in 2005. Loved the yogurt and mayo combo added about a teaspoon of ground ginger instead of root. Also used 2 chicken breasts but kept the other ingredients measurements as written.We love fresh spinach so we used that in place of the romaine and wrapped it all in flour tortillas. DH loved this even though he was skeptical when he saw the ingredients. He said his third bite into it and he knew I had to make this again and again. Thank you for posting such a great recipe!
Nice recipe. Enjoyed the combination of yogurt & mayo. I wasn't sure I'd like the ginger so I substituted deli mustard. Omitted the grapes & walnuts. Other than that I changed up the ingredient portions to my preference (don't like goopy chicken salad). I liked this recipe, thanks for sharing.
MMMMM. This was so yummy. I've just started WW and was really happy to find so many recipes on here. This one is so good, it will be a favorite lunch while I'm slimming down :) It doesn't even taste like diet food. I'm not sure that I like the ginger yet, I'll decide after it has time to "season" Thank u so much for posting.