From ww Online
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Super Sandwich Stuffed With Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon gingerroot
- 6 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread, split in half
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, leaves
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ginger and cooked chicken together in a large bowl until chicken is well-coated.
- Stir in grapes, celery, carrots, scallions and chopped walnuts.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Place about 3 romaine lettuce leaves in each pita half.
- Add about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture.
- 3 Points per serving.