Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 4 large garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 lb) boneless sirloin steak, trimmed of all visible fat
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Wrap garlic in foil and place on baking sheet.
- Roast until softened, about 10-12 minute.
- Remove garlic from oven.
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat broiler.
- When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic from its skin into small bowl.
- Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt; stir and mash together.
- Rub steak on both sides with garlic and chili mixture.
- Increase oven temp to broil.
- Broil steak 4-inches from heat until done to taste, about 5 min on each side for medium.
Delicious flavor, and very easy to make. Nice amount of subtle heat. Will definitely make this again.
Yum, this rub was great. I used powered garlic which I thought worked out fine. Thanks for posting.
Delicious steaks which we enjoyed! I used steaks I bought on sale and the steaks were yummy! Thanks for sharing!