From WW Simply Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2Wrap garlic in foil and place on baking sheet.
- 3Roast until softened, about 10-12 minute.
- 4Remove garlic from oven.
- 5Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat broiler.
- 6When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic from its skin into small bowl.
- 7Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt; stir and mash together.
- 8Rub steak on both sides with garlic and chili mixture.
- 9Increase oven temp to broil.
- 10Broil steak 4-inches from heat until done to taste, about 5 min on each side for medium.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Steak With Roasted Garlic and Chili Rub
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 220.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.4 g