Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bagtriple washed spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cut into wedges
- In large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, toss to coat.
- Divide salad among 4 plates, then sprinkle with bacon and top with eggs.