1/2 Photos of Ww 3 Points - Shrimp With Key Lime Cocktail Sauce
From WW Online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the shrimp under cold water and place them in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover them; heat just until the water begins to simmer.
- 2Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside 1 minute, or until the shrimp are opaque in the center.
- 3Drain the shrimp, then plunge them into a bowl of ice water.
- 4Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- 5Arrange on a serving platter.
- 6To make the cocktail sauce, combine the ketchup, key lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce in a small bowl.
- 7Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more hot pepper sauce or Worcestershire sauce as desired.
- 8Serve the shrimp with the cocktail sauce.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Shrimp With Key Lime Cocktail Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 631.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g