Ww 3 Points - Shrimp With Key Lime Cocktail Sauce
- Rinse the shrimp under cold water and place them in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover them; heat just until the water begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside 1 minute, or until the shrimp are opaque in the center.
- Drain the shrimp, then plunge them into a bowl of ice water.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Arrange on a serving platter.
- To make the cocktail sauce, combine the ketchup, key lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce in a small bowl.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more hot pepper sauce or Worcestershire sauce as desired.
- Serve the shrimp with the cocktail sauce.