Ww 3 Points Sesame-Ginger Pasta Salad
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti; rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- In a large servign bowl, whisk together water, soy sauce, canola oil, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, sugar and garlic until well blended.
- Add pasta, 3/4 cup of cucumber, 1/2 cup of radishes and carrots, 3 T. of scallions and 2 T. of peanuts. Toss to mix and coat.
- Sprinkle salad with remaining cucumber, radishes, carrots, scallions and peanuts. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.