- 4 (3 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 pinch ground sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops on both sides with pepper.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Add pork and cook over high heat until browned, about 3 min on each side.
- Add broth, vinegar, and sage; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, turning the chops once, until cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.