Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 pinch ground sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Sprinkle chops on both sides with pepper.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Add pork and cook over high heat until browned, about 3 min on each side.
- Add broth, vinegar, and sage; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, turning the chops once, until cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Loved it. Tasted good and made the house smell good. Next time I will add sliced onions to the sauce. Used white vinegar as I did not have cider vinegar in the house.
We did not care for this at all. The vinegar taste was way overpowering and the meat was super chewy even though I made sure not to overcook it. Wouldn't make it again.
We love this pork! It is quick and easy. Dinner was on the table in less than 30 minutes. I also added a little garlic salt and thickened with cornstarch. I omitted the parsley as I did not have any on hand. Thanks for the quick week night meal!