Ww 3 Points - Pina Colada Icebox Pie (No Alcohol)
- Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 min to soften.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut milk and pineapple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat just until warm to touch.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the softened gelatin, dissolving it completely.
- Whisk in the coconut extract. Cover and refridgerate, whisking occasionally, until the mixture reaches the consistency of a raw egg white, about 1 hours.
- With a spatula, fold in the whipped topping and pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired, along the rim of the pie, where the filling meets the crust.
- Cover and chill until firm, at least 2 hours.
- 3 Points per serving (1/8th of pie).