Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From ww magazine. Cook time includes chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut, toasted (optional)
- Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 min to soften.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut milk and pineapple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat just until warm to touch.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the softened gelatin, dissolving it completely.
- Whisk in the coconut extract. Cover and refridgerate, whisking occasionally, until the mixture reaches the consistency of a raw egg white, about 1 hours.
- With a spatula, fold in the whipped topping and pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired, along the rim of the pie, where the filling meets the crust.
- Cover and chill until firm, at least 2 hours.
- 3 Points per serving (1/8th of pie).