Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 small oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough, at room temp
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat, then add onions, sugar, and salt.
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until onions are well softened, about 20 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in the olives and oregano, let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a 10-1/2 x 15-1/2-inch jelly roll pan with nonstick spray.
- With floured hands, stretch and press the pizza dough onto the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the onion mixture onto the dough. Sprinkle with the goat cheese.
- Bake on bottom rack until crust is browned, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and cut into 12 squares.
- 3 Points per square.
I enjoyed this pizza, but I think there was too much onion. One onion was fine for me. I didn't add the salt as there was plenty in the olives I used. It was really good, and I would make it again for sure! Made for Newest Zaar Stars Tag Game. Linda