Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 1⁄2 ounces almonds, coarsely chopped
- 6 cups air- popped popcorn
- 2 cups Puffed Kashi, seven-whole grain sesame cereal
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Toast almonds in single layer on small baking sheet about 4-5 minute.
- Transfer almonds to plate to cool.
- Reduce temp to 250*F.
- Spray large baking sheet and glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine popcorn and cereal in baking dish.
- Place in oven to warm.
- Combine brown sugar, maple syrup, and cinnamon in small nonstick saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Cook until mixture reaches 250*F on candy thermometer.
- Stir in butter and cook until mixture reaches 280*F.
- Remove popcorn mixture from oven.
- Quickly and carefully pour half the glaze over mix, tossing with metal spoon.
- sprinkle the nuts over the mix and pour on the remaining glaze, tossing to coat evenly.
- Spoon the mixture onto sprayed baking sheet, spreading out and breaking into small clumps.
- Cool completely, then store in airtight container.
- 3 Points for 1 cup.