Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Impossibly Easy Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a non stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray saute chopped onions & peppers.
- Add chopped ham half way through cooking.
- In a 9x13 baking dish pour in frozen hash browns, spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper or any other seasonings you like.
- Mix in the sauteed veggies & ham.
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- In a bowl combine the milk, Bisquick and eggs; whisk together.
- Pour over the top of the ham, hash brown, cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top and bake until melted.
- Remove casserole and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Points per serving. Serves 12.