1/1 Photo of Ww 3 Points - Impossibly Easy Breakfast Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a non stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray saute chopped onions & peppers.
- 3Add chopped ham half way through cooking.
- 4In a 9x13 baking dish pour in frozen hash browns, spread out evenly.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper or any other seasonings you like.
- 6Mix in the sauteed veggies & ham.
- 7Add 1 cup of cheese.
- 8In a bowl combine the milk, Bisquick and eggs; whisk together.
- 9Pour over the top of the ham, hash brown, cheese mixture.
- 10Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top and bake until melted.
- 12Remove casserole and let stand 5 minutes.
- 133 Points per serving. Serves 12.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Impossibly Easy Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 325.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix