From low-fat recipe website.
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Iced Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons soft fat-free margarine
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, and chips. Stir until chips are melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in egg whites, flour, baking powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Make icing: combine icing ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spread on cooled brownies.