Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW Online
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Grilled Beef Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium vidalia onions, thickly sliced
- 2 medium summer squash, yellow, sliced lengthwise
- cooking spray (1 spray)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 8 ounces raw lean flank steak
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 medium fat free tortillas
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- When hot, grill onion slices until soft and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Coat squash slices with cooking spray, salt them and grill until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides; grill until cooked through, about 3 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and slice into strips against the grain.
- To assemble fajitas, put 2 tablespoons of salsa on each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/4 of onions, squash and beef; roll up and serve.
- 3 Points per tortilla.
Excellent!! DH hates squash so I replaced it with red and green bell peppers. Also added a sliced jalapeno for some heat. Grilled everything on the BBQ. Threw it all on a tortilla, and topped it with fat free sour cream and dusted with chopped cilantro. Served it with Ww Spanish Rice and Beans. Will be making this again! Thanks, mariposa13 for posting.