From WW Online
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Grilled Beef Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- When hot, grill onion slices until soft and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Coat squash slices with cooking spray, salt them and grill until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides; grill until cooked through, about 3 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and slice into strips against the grain.
- To assemble fajitas, put 2 tablespoons of salsa on each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/4 of onions, squash and beef; roll up and serve.
- 3 Points per tortilla.