From WW Great Cooking Everyday
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Lightly spray 8x8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- 4Melt butter in saucepan, remove pan from heat, and sift in sugar.
- 5Add whole egg and vanilla, beat 1 minute.
- 6Stir in flour mixture and water.
- 7With electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites in large bowl until forms soft peaks, about 4 minute.
- 8With a whisk, gently mix 1/3 of the whites into the batter to lighten it, then fold in remaining whites.
- 9Scrape the batter into baking pan.
- 10Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minute.
- 11Cool 15-20 minute.
- 123 Points per brownie.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g