Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Lightly spray 8x8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Melt butter in saucepan, remove pan from heat, and sift in sugar.
- Add whole egg and vanilla, beat 1 minute.
- Stir in flour mixture and water.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites in large bowl until forms soft peaks, about 4 minute.
- With a whisk, gently mix 1/3 of the whites into the batter to lighten it, then fold in remaining whites.
- Scrape the batter into baking pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minute.
- Cool 15-20 minute.
- 3 Points per brownie.