Recipe by mariposa13
From a healthy recipe website. Please rate it if you try it!
Top Review by punkyluv
this is also hard for me to rate as well. it needs something. i think it may need a yolk in there. i know this would bring up the points but it would be worth it. i like all the stuff in it, but it needs a little more flavor and a little more substance. i put mine in a whole wheat pita. i will try this again adding a yolk. thanks. -punky
- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 slices nonfat rye bread
- romaine lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell the eggs and discard the yolks, reserving the whites.
- Chop the egg whites. Combine the chopped egg whites, celery, scallion, green pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, black pepper and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
- Spread four slices rye bread with the egg salad mixture. Top with romaine lettuce leaves and the remaining four slices of rye bread.
- 3 Points per serving (1 sandwich).