From a healthy recipe website. Please rate it if you try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell the eggs and discard the yolks, reserving the whites.
- 2Chop the egg whites. Combine the chopped egg whites, celery, scallion, green pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, black pepper and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
- 3Spread four slices rye bread with the egg salad mixture. Top with romaine lettuce leaves and the remaining four slices of rye bread.
- 43 Points per serving (1 sandwich).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 423.6 mg
- Sodium 627.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g