1/2 Photos of Ww 3 Points - Cuban Chicken Skewers (Mix and Match Recipe)
From weightwatchers.com. Needs to marinate for 2-8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 medium jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded (do not touch seeds with bare hands)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 1Combine orange and lemon juices, oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and oregano in a resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 2Add chicken and peppers; seal bag and turn to coat.
- 3Place bag on a plate on the bottom shelf in refrigerator and marinate for 2 to 8 hours.
- 4Preheat grill or grill pan.
- 5Thread chicken and pepper halves onto 8 metal or wooden skewers, using 4 pieces of chicken and 3 pieces of pepper per skewer; coat with cooking spray. (Note: If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water 30 minutes before use to prevent charring.).
- 6Grill skewers, turning often, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 6 to 8 minutes; serve immediately.
- 7Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Yields 1 skewer per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Cuban Chicken Skewers (Mix and Match Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g