Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From WW Online
- 1 cup cake flour, sifted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 cup brown sugar, dark, packed
- 3⁄4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square, melted
- 3⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 36 pieces cambridge brands Junior mints, candies, chopped (about 6 small boxes)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg substitute, sugar, corn syrup, apple butter, oil and melted chocolate.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just blended.
- Pour batter into baking pan and sprinkle with candies.
- Bake until firm, about 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 24 squares.
- 3 Points per brownie.
chocolate, mint and low calorie. Heavenly recipe