1/1 Photo of Ww 3 Points - Broiled Persimmon With Pecans
From WW Meals in Minutes Cookbook. I have a persimmon tree in my front yard so I'll give this a try when the fruits start falling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In flameproof 1-1/4 cup au gratin dish or 4x4x2-inch baking dish, arrange persimmon halves, cut side up. Set aside.
- 2In cup or small bowl, combine pecans and sugar; sprinkle pecan mixture over persimmon halves, reserving 1 teaspoon.
- 3Broil until sugar carmelizes and pecans are lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- 4In cup or small bowl, combine sour cream, whipped cream, and nutmeg.
- 5Top each persimmon half with half of the sour cream mixture and then sprinkle with half of the reserved pecan mixture.
- 63 Points per serving (1/2 persimmon).
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Broiled Persimmon With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping