Ww 3 Points - Broiled Persimmon With Pecans
- In flameproof 1-1/4 cup au gratin dish or 4x4x2-inch baking dish, arrange persimmon halves, cut side up. Set aside.
- In cup or small bowl, combine pecans and sugar; sprinkle pecan mixture over persimmon halves, reserving 1 teaspoon.
- Broil until sugar carmelizes and pecans are lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In cup or small bowl, combine sour cream, whipped cream, and nutmeg.
- Top each persimmon half with half of the sour cream mixture and then sprinkle with half of the reserved pecan mixture.
- 3 Points per serving (1/2 persimmon).