My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, egg white and diet soda.
- 2Bake as directed in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 3During the last few minutes of baking, put caramel and condensed milk in a saucepan and stir on medium low heat until smooth.
- 4Take cake out of oven, and poke holes all over the top.
- 5Pour caramel mixture over warm cake, filling in the holes.
- 6Sprinkle Heath bits over the top, reserving some for the top.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Cover with container of FF cool whip and sprinkle with remaining heath bits.
- 9Put in fridge until ready to serve.
- 103 Points per serving (serves 24).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Better Than Sex Cake
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free caramel topping
low fat sweetened condensed milk
English toffee bits
fat-free cool whip