Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW site.
- 32 baked corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer tortilla chips on ovenproof platter or baking sheet.
- Spread beans evenly over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until beans are hot and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with salsa.
I had regular chips instead of baked, so I used less of them. This was tasty and filling for my lunch today. I didn't realize until I came back to rate this that I was supposed to bake them-- for some reason, I had broiling in mind, so that's what I did, and it only took a few minutes. Thanks for sharing!