Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 soft-cooked egg
- 3 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, mieced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cleaned and torn
- 1 cup reduced-fat croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons shelled dry-roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Place the egg, buttermilk, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place the lettuce in large serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the lettuce and toss well.
- Sprinkle with croutons, cheese, and sunflower seeds.