Recipe by Parrot Head Mama
From WW site.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
The main reason I chose this recipe was for the chili-lime dressing. The dressing was fantastic and the rest of the salad wasn't too bad either. Will definitely make the dressing again. Thanks for posting this ParrotHeadMama! Made for Healthy Choices ABC.
- 6 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 medium scallion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, cut into thick shreds
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing, whisk together mayo, cilantro, water, scallion, lime juice, sugar and chili powder in small bowl until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, layer remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, spoon salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Shake dressing and then drizzle over salad, toss well to coat.