Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 2 Points Santa Fe Salad With Chili-Lime Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 medium scallion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, cut into thick shreds
- To make dressing, whisk together mayo, cilantro, water, scallion, lime juice, sugar and chili powder in small bowl until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, layer remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, spoon salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Shake dressing and then drizzle over salad, toss well to coat.
The main reason I chose this recipe was for the chili-lime dressing. The dressing was fantastic and the rest of the salad wasn't too bad either. Will definitely make the dressing again. Thanks for posting this ParrotHeadMama! Made for Healthy Choices ABC.
This is an awesome salad. I roasted my corn and cooled it before throwing this together and it was really good. I will definitely make this again, especially on my menu #16207 I also like the fact that you put the dressing on each serving. This will hopefully keep my leftovers good (there is only my husband and me now) for the next few days. :-)
Great salad! I followed the recipe to a "T", and toasted the corn for depth before cooling it and adding it to the salad. I would say that the amount of dressing should probably be upped or even doubled for a 5 star recipe. The taste was super fresh and I will be making it again for sure!