Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW site.
- 4 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta, corkscrew shape
- 4 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta, macaroni shaped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 10 medium black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Rinse pasta with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing by mixing together oil, lemon juice, oregano, msutard, salt, black pepper and garlic in small bowl and setting aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta with vegetables, pour in dressing and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours.
- Points figured on 1 cup per serving.
Easy to make. I used Italian Dressing since I'm not a huge mustard fan. Thanks for posting Parrot Head Mama.