Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Online
Top Review by breezermom
I enjoyed this for lunch today. Super easy and yummy. I think I hollowed my potatoes out a bit too much, or stuffed in too much spinach mixture, because I found myself wanting more potato taste....no problem, just added some of the reserved potato to the side and enjoyed immensely! I did hollow them out to 1/4 inch, but think they may have been smaller than suggested. Great lunch! Thanks for sharing. Made for Newest Tag game.
- 3 medium potatoes, baked, sliced in half and cooled
- cooking spray (1 spray)
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices cooked crisp turkey bacon, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Scoop out flesh of potatoes, leaving about 1/4 of potato flesh in potato. (Reserve remaining potato flesh for another use such as mashed potatoes.).
- Place potato halves on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- While potato skins bake, combine spinach, cream cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until well-blended.
- Remove skins from oven and spoon 3 tablespoons of spinach mixture into each potato half; bake until warmed through, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove skins from oven and top each half with about 1 tablespoon of crumbled bacon.
- 2 points yields 1 potato half per serving.