Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 green frying bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large baking potato, peeled, cubed, cooked
- 2 cups fat free egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Add peppers and onion; saute until softened.
- Stir in potato.
- Cook until flavors are blended.
- Transfer to a bowl and wipe skillet clean.
- Spray same skillet with nonstick spray.
- Add egg sub, parsely, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until almost set, stirting often.
- Stir in pepper mixture and heat through.
I really like this. I made it 3 points by adding some fat free cheese because I wanted something a bit more. I may add some sliced mushrooms next time because I adore an onion/pepper/mushroom mix.