- 1 cup chilled pitted watermelon, chunks (reserve 4 chunks for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 cup tonic water, chilled
- 2 tablespoons tonic water, chilled
- ice cube
- 2 mint sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill two 12-ounce glasses.
- Process fruit in blender until pureed.
- Stir in vodka.
- Pour in tonic water, stir to combine.
- Fill into each glass.
- Insert a decorative skewer or toothpick into 1 reserved watermelon chunk, top with a mint sprig, and then 1 additional watermelon chunk.
- Repeat procedure using the rest of the watermelon chunks and mint springs.
- 2 POints per serving (approx 1 cup).